You might have been sat on the fence for a while now about coaching. Or you may have been wondering how life coaching can help you. So, let's get to it!
Part of my role, as a life coach, is to support clients and help them to achieve personal and professional goals, improve their overall well-being, and overcome any obstacles or challenges they may be facing.
Here are just six ways (of many) in which life coaching can help:
- Clarify goals: Life coaching helps individuals gain clarity about what they want to achieve in their personal and professional lives. I can help a client identify their values, passions, and strengths, and use this information to set meaningful goals.
- Develop strategies: Once goals are established, I can help a client develop a roadmap to achieve those goals. We will also look, identify and explore the obstacles that could impede progress and develop strategies to overcome them.
- Build self-awareness: As a life coach, I can help clients become more self-aware by identifying their limiting beliefs and negative patterns of behaviour. This increased self-awareness can help clients make more informed decisions and improve their relationships.
- Increase accountability: Additionally, I help clients to stay accountable to their goals by checking in regularly, providing support and encouragement, and helping clients stay focused and motivated (not that I really focus on motivation, but that is a story for another day).
- Improve confidence: One KEY area that I support clients with is to help build self-confidence and self-esteem by helping them to identify their strengths and accomplishments, and by supporting them as they work towards their goals.
- Manage stress: Life coaching can help clients to manage stress by developing coping strategies and relaxation techniques.
Many people believe that Life Coaching is all about GOAL SETTING and ACHIEVEMENT. In part, it is included. If it is, and that is what you are looking for, then here is how it might help.
But as a Hybrid Coach, I like to come to the table a little differently.
Overall, life coaching is a fantastic ways in which to explore who you really are, to overcome what is holding you back, and to get a real sense of ALL that you can achieve!
If you are ready to check things out in more details, head to www.kerryhearsey.com/begin